Hi Beauts! This is the, “Keeping up with Me” section of my blog where I keep you up to date on what’s happening in my life – the good, the bad, and the ugly. This first post is where I want to answer frequently asked questions I get often on social media or in person. I feel as if it is a great way for you all to get to know me a little bit better.
- Race: I am happily and fully African-American.
- Relationship Status: Hell if I know lol
- Height + Weight: 5’6’’ and I range between 108LBS to 110LBS. I would LOVE to be 120LBS-124LBS though!
- Age + Grade (DOB): I am 20 and I am a sophomore in college. My Birthday is October 17th (Libra gang gang gang)
- Major/Dream Job: I am a journalism + mass communications major with an emphasis on advertising and public relations. My dream job (on simple terms) would allow me to communicate with people, have freedom within limitations, use my creativity and great attention to detail, and be enjoyable for me. As of right now I am obsessing over the Fashion Pr industry. I also wouldn’t mind getting into branding and web + graphic design.
- Sports/Talents: If you checked out my bio, I mentioned that I started playing soccer at the age of 4. I recently quit due to knee problems (5 surgeries). Since playing a sport consumed all of my time – which was fine because I loved it – I never really got to explore other talents and things I enjoyed. So that is what I am trying to figure out now. I’ve recently got into web + graphic design and it may be my new calling.
- Marriage + Kids: I used to be obsessed with marriage and babies, but it’s lessened the more and more I am becoming career driven. So it’s been put on the back burner for now. As for kids, I want like four or five but two at least. But don’t get me wrong, I still love looking at dresses and get baby fever from time to time
- Ideal Living Location: I love my home town (Kansas City, Missouri), it’s growing and by the time I graduate college it should become a big booming city. However I wouldn’t mind moving to Dallas or Austin, Texas or LA…mostly somewhere WARM.
- Tattoos + Piercings: No tattoos but I do go back in forth debating whether or not I have the balls to get them. I want a branch with the life cycle of a caterpillar forming into a butterfly on the back of my neck, the phrase ‘hardships prepare you’ in Arabic on my left thumb, and the words ‘she is valiant’ in a scribbly cursive on either side of my hip. For piercings, my ears are double pierced and my nose is double pierced (stud on the left, hoop on the right)
- Quote(s) you live by: “Trust the timing of your life” – “The hardships you go through are preparing you for what you have asked for.” – “Everything entering, exiting, and going on in your life has a purpose.”
- Color(s): Yellow, Black, Olive, and Blush
- Food: Meat, meat, meat lol I’ll take salty + savory over sweet any day!
- Movie(s): The Parent Trap, Mulan, The Blind Side, Corpse Bride, and Lion King, Gone Girl, and Princes and the Frog.
- Music: Anything with a good beat that I can vibe to, but I mostly play slow jams, r&b, hip hop, trap, and soul.
- Makeup: NYX is what mostly fills up my makeup chest, love love love it!
Love post like this? Subscribe and receive notifications anytime a new blog post is uploaded!